*THREE MORE DAYS*
The item: As featured in A Scandal in Begravia, Sherlock’s Woburn 8 dressing gown in navy blue satin-silk stripe, by Derek Rose.
"The Woburn is a pure silk men’s dressing gown with a satin stripe design, featuring a shawl collar, breast pocket and two side pockets. One of our most popular classic robes, the Woburn epitomises timeless, refined elegance, striking the perfect balance between luxury and simplicity. We think it makes the perfect sleepwear add-on for any gentleman’s wardrobe."
Item details: It is a size Large, and has only been worn once, when I tried it on for several minutes. It will come packaged in its original box and ribbon.
- Likes, comments, and reblogs all count, but you must be following me. Only one reblog will count - your first one.
- You must be willing to disclose an address where I can send the item, should you win.
- On that note, I’ll need to notify the winner so make sure your ask boxes are open (or will be open). I will give the winner 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner. If necessary I will continue in this manner until I reach someone.
- I will pick the winner using an online random number generator.
- I will do that at the very end of this month: midnight BST on the 1st of September.
- I will do international shipping.
- No giveaway blogs, please. I reserve the right to delete entries from these types of blogs.
This is my first giveaway so if I’ve left out any pertinent information, let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it!
Good luck :)
PS If the winner is so inclined, I’ll also include this sealed bottle of Jessica nail varnish in the color 222 Winter Berries, which is what Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in this episode.
"On sunny afternoons when he’s in the apartment, he gets a pillow from the couch and follows the sunlight across the living room floor, perfectly on the path of the carpet, sprawling and smiling and lazy, usually ending up right in Grantaire’s path on his way to the kitchen by the time the sun starts going down."
even if smoo hadn’t nagged me to do this i couldn’t have resisted doing fanart for this ficlet of lady_ragnell's, it was just a really really lovely image and gave me a chance to play with lighting and posing and drawing enjolras consistently.
I made a new GW2 character, which is nothing special since I do that all the time and just delete them later lol, but I think this one might stay.
For my Main Character I chose the darkest skin colour and matched her hair to it, and for this I chose the palest possible.
I gave her the…
Oh man, I want so bad to go and see Ben in Hamlet, I could do an exchange of 1 Khan’s figure for a pair of tickets!!!! NOT JOKIN!!!
Good luck! Any Benedict fan should be delighted to have one of these babies!
I wish I had known. Too late now. You could have come with me. i’d have willingly taken you to see Hamlet in exchange for one of these!
oh! oh! oh! Don’t break my poor heart :(
My SETLOCK pictures: Part I
Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman on set yesterday.
(c) Please give credits if you use the pictures in other sites.